11 AM in Celebration Hall - Covenant Presbyterian Church
HOW WE MEET IN PERSON
1) Register at the Church Center
2) Bring and wear a face covering.
3) Sign in with the greeter.
4) Get screened. (Note: If you are fully vaccinated, you may skip the screening questions, but we ask that you please wear a face covering and observe physical distancing)
When you arrive we will be asking these screening questions:
1) have you been feeling any symptoms of COVID?
2) do you know if you have you been directly in contact with someone who has COVID?
If you have recently traveled, please look here for the most up to date state regulations.
5) Wait for an usher to seat you.
6) Stay physically distant from those you do not live with.
7) Bathrooms are one person at a time
8) Please retrieve your own bulletin or use the Bible App event as a service guide.
9) Outside you can remove your mask when physically distant (6ft or greater or when not singing). Inside, masks are to be worn at all times.
10) We could use your help. We need ushers, greeters, and others, please let us know if you are willing to serve in one of these roles.
10 AM Online Only Service
It's important that you live stream as big and as loud as you can; this reminds us of the truth - that corporate worship is an essential part of the with-God life! Need help seeing the service on your TV? Have a ROKU - add the Sermon.net channel and search for "the barn". Or add the Facebook Watch app to your smart TV.
You can also watch on our Facebook page.
We would appreciate your feedback. See you soon!