Growing relationships take time to develop and time spent playing together creates friendships. We have some fun events coming up that your high school student is not going to want to miss.
Winter retreats are the highlight of the school year for our youth groups and this year we are going to Hume New England in Monterey, Massachusetts. The high school youth group has the opportunity to attend March 2-4, 2018. The price per camper is $195.
- Fill out the form (handed out at youth group meeting or found here) and turn it in as soon as you know you are willing to attend. or online here
- Make a financial deposit of $100 by December 15th.
- Fill out the online information as requested by Hume New England to confirm your spot on our roster.
- Make final payment by February 9, 2018.
- Make sure Hume has all your camper information, medical forms up to date by February 9, 2018.
- Have your camper pack: bible, notebook, pen, flashlight, sleeping bag, pillow, towel, toiletries, warm and cool clothes, jacket, hat, gloves, boots, and spending money. Students should not bring electronic devices (phone, ipod, etc.).
- If you are in need of a campership, email Lyda as soon as possible.