CPC’s 60th Anniversary Celebration
Sunday, Nov 22 - at CPC - After 11 am Service
12:15 Outdoor Picnic Lunch, Property Hike & 1:30 Program
12:15 pm - BYO Picnic OR Pre-order a Prepared Lunch - Cost $7/ per person
Bring Blankets & Chairs - for warmth & for seating!
Visit the Welcome Room with Rick Schoenhardt - for historical information
- view original architectural drawings, that converted the Barn to a church
- Praise Plaque locations for the Hike
Walk the Land - visit the Praise Plaques on the property & other points of interest
- get your picture taken at the Cross on the Hill
1:30 pm (approx.) - Program in Celebration Hall
View in person, or watch on-line:
A Play specially written by our own Andrew Sharp; Music; Prayer
A chance to hear via video from former Pastors & Staff, CPC missionaries & More!
Because of covid guidelines, there are things we would like to do, but can’t:
- We would love to all eat inside together!
But we are New Englanders, we can dress warmly & eat outside
- We had hoped to provide Childcare & Children’s Activities!
It’s just not possible with all the guidelines for safety.
Families with children are encouraged to stay together to enjoy this event.
Questions? Contact: Nancy Lehman 860-408-9119 nmlehman @ gmail.com
60th Anniversary - Menu - from Ana’s Kitchen, Simsbury
Trained servers will be masked & gloved to serve hot items;
Every option will be either wrapped or served in individual containers;
Napkins and plastic ware will be individually wrapped
Cost Per Person $7.00
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Mini Sandwiches:
- Italian - Ham, Salami, Red Pepper, Red Onions, Provolone,
Kalamata Olives Tapenade, Tomato
- Club - Turkey, Provolone, Bacon, Cheese, Tomato, Lettuce & Mayo
- Mini Wraps:
- Chicken Salad
- Spinach & Feta
- Butternut Squash
- Slow Cooked Chipotle Bean Chili
- Mini chocolate cakes
- Mini maple walnut scones
- Caramel Cookie
- Coffee (Regular & Decaf)
- Teas (Harney & Sons): Earl Grey, Cinnamon, Mint, Raspberry
- Hot Cocoa
- Bottles of Water
- Cans of San Pellegrino Soda