You can help us fund some projects for the youth ministry.
8 am to 2 pm in Celebration Hall
It’s time to clean house and declutter!
Gather up your old or new unwanted treasures
that you no longer need and donate them to The Barn tag sale to benefit the youth ministry projects.
We are looking for items that are clean and in good condition.
** Please do not drop off any items that are damaged or unusable
as we incur the expense for their disposal.**
AFTER CHURCH Sunday June 4th to Friday June 9 drop off in the area marked "drop off" in celebration hall.
*Guidelines For Donating Items
* We encourage families to donate unwanted treasures and new-or-gently-used clothing/coats that you no longer need.
* Please keep in mind items must be clean and in good to excellent condition to have a successful sale.
* If you are donating an item that has a cord or remote please tape it to the item.
We will have an area for items of great value and these items will be priced accordingly.
Items That Cannot Be Accepted
Due to state regulations and/or items that are not of interest for buyers, please note that we will not accept the following items:
- Automobile tires
- Computers, monitors, printers
- Old computer software
- Full size appliances
- Magazines, Readers Digest, text books or encyclopedias
- Suitcases or trunks
- Car seats
- Heavy exercise equipment
- Dorm refrigerators
- Disposable or personal items such as cosmetics, electric razors or toothbrushes
If there is an item that you are not sure will be appropriate for the sale, please feel free to call or email a picture of it to Jen Blomquist at email@example.com or 860-418-7758.